Southeastern Community Action Partnership is excited to continue its tradition of serving individuals and families by hosting its first-ever Big Pop Up event at Robeson Community College. COVID-19 has presented additional challenges for many individuals and families and The Big Pop Up is our way of showing support to the communities we serve.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!
Our goal is to provide 2,000 families with packaged food, household supplies, and other essential items.
The event will be held on Tuesday, November 9, at Robeson Community College from 10 am – 2 pm. All you have to do is show up and we will place food, household, and essential items in your vehicle – you won’t even have to exit your car! If you plan to attend, please tell us you’re coming.
Tell Us You're Coming
Big Pop Up Quick Facts
- It is recommended that families who plan to participate register in advance using the link above. We also recommend that families who plan to attend arrive early as supplies are limited. Once 2,000 individuals or families are served, we will begin to turn others away.
- Individuals and families from our seven-county service area will drive through at Robeson Community College where our staff, partners, and volunteers will place items in their vehicles.
- We will provide additional services such as COVID-19 testing, vaccination, and information about relief programs, housing assistance, our early head start, and head start programs.
- Drivers will use one dedicated entrance and will be guided where to receive supplies. Everyone MUST remain in their vehicle at all times. Items will be placed in the vehicle’s trunk, backseat, or truck bed.
- This is a safe event and we’re asking all participants, families, and volunteers to please practice COVID-19 safety protocols including frequent hand washing or sanitizing, social distancing, and wearing a mask.